Clarke Steel Fabrication can offer the complete service from design to fabrication, erection and cladding. We specialise in industrial and farm buildings. We operate from Longford, where our central location allows us service clients throughout Ireland.
There are currently 10 full time employees in the enterprise.
John Clarke established this steel fabrication business in 2004 after more than 30 years experience in steel fabrication and mechanical fitting having worked for Fenelon Engineering based in Longford Town. Initially the business focused on farm buildings and architectural metal work. With the upturn in the economy the business branched out into heavier steel fabrication to include the manufacture and erection of structural steel for industrial, commercial and agricultural buildings.
Our Fabrication facility consists of:
- 10, 000 sq ft workshop space
- Semi automatic band saw with powered roller conveyor system
- Voortman CNC beam and plate drill line
- Ficep F504/8 PS CNC plate machine
- 85 tonne and 40 tonne punching machines
- Plasma and Oxy-fuel cutting machines
- 100 tonne press brake
- 5 no. Murex mig welding machines
- 5 tonne overhead gantry crane
- 5000 sq ft ventilated building
- 2 no. airless spraying machines
- 22,000 sq metre storage area
- 30 foot rigid recovery truck with plant body
- 2 no 12m reach teleporters
- 45′ Genie boom lift
- 30′ upright scissors lift
- mobile welding & cutting equipment
- van fleet